All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10fcf36.png

Would have added this to my previous post but too late to edit!

Not a very clear picture due to the girls hair covering most of the top!
Viper Cheer new uniform - their colours are red and black (looks like orange and black in this picture!). I only wish the "Vipers" on the top was slightly smaller and I would LOVE this uniform!
25u0ad5.jpg
i like the design, i just think the top and skirt need to be more equal.. the top has SO much going on (which i like) but then the skirt has pretty much nothing on it. the skirt is a little too plain for me in comparison to the top!

I wasn't bothered by that at all actually, and usually I am very picky with shorts. I do however think the uniforms would have looked better with skirts.

I absolutely agree about the skirts. I would probably also loose the bling on the shorts (or move it somehow), I think it looks kind of randomly placed as it is right now.
The uniforms are cute, but It would have liked to see them in action. They are quite dark, and it feels like the shapes and all shades of blue/black disappear from a distance and all you'll see is the white circle?

I absolutely agree about the skirts. I would probably also loose the bling on the shorts (or move it somehow), I think it looks kind of randomly placed as it is right now.
The uniforms are cute, but It would have liked to see them in action. They are quite dark, and it feels like the shapes and all shades of blue/black disappear from a distance and all you'll see is the white circle?
Agree with the rhinestones!

Here's an action photo. You can't really see the lines, maybe the blue should've been a little bit lighter. Still think they look good though!

dsc_0246x_51534a55e087c35e036f9abb.jpg

Agree with the rhinestones!

Here's an action photo. You can't really see the lines, maybe the blue should've been a little bit lighter. Still think they look good though!

dsc_0246x_51534a55e087c35e036f9abb.jpg

I'm not sure I like them, I WANT to like them, but something is bothering me. Maybe it is the neckline.. Or the placement of the logo (maybe it would look better if it was lower like on the guys uniform) And too bad you can't see the logo at all, even on this distance...
I think they look cute (with a few adjustments) close up, but for me I don't think they work very well on the floor... =/

University Cheer Force's new uniforms popped up in the UCF tag on tumblr :)
tumblr_mkhkca5WXP1s9hbk0o1_500.jpg
Like it! But i think they should'vekept the white fields of the sleeves, Or maybe make the blue fade into white furhter down the sleeve. That would've made them cleaner. Now they look busy.
Still pretty tho:)

Back