All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this was supposed to be a post with the actual pictures but when I go to post it dumps the picture - how do I post a picture then?

286zwi0.jpg

Some of our J3 girls in the practice outfits I posted earlier! We are loving them! However, the GK "sequinz" on the sports bra of the girl on the far right have fallen off on a part of the second S in STARS. Has anyone else had this problem with GK sequinz? They are going to send her a new one, but it takes a LONG time for them to come back in so this girl will be without a gym sports bra until then...

286zwi0.jpg

Some of our J3 girls in the practice outfits I posted earlier! We are loving them! However, the GK "sequinz" on the sports bra of the girl on the far right have fallen off on a part of the second S in STARS. Has anyone else had this problem with GK sequinz? They are going to send her a new one, but it takes a LONG time for them to come back in so this girl will be without a gym sports bra until then...
Idk about the sequinz, but is she wearing different shorts than them? They have the gk logo it looks like and not the star? or is that just the angle?

Idk about the sequinz, but is she wearing different shorts than them? They have the gk logo it looks like and not the star? or is that just the angle?
No, you're right. She's wearing the gk shorts with the pink zebra band and not the star shorts.

286zwi0.jpg

My cp has a GK sequined logo on her practice sports bra and it seems to be holding up ok. I can't tell if yours is sewn together to the other sequins or not but ours are individual sequins that appear to be glued to the fabric. I have only washed it twice though because I'm scared I'll ruin it.

My cp has a GK sequined logo on her practice sports bra and it seems to be holding up ok. I can't tell if yours is sewn together to the other sequins or not but ours are individual sequins that appear to be glued to the fabric. I have only washed it twice though because I'm scared I'll ruin it.
Isn't that a little crazy - not you, lol, but having to worry if the sequins on a practice sports bra are going to fall off when you wash it??? It's practice clothing. It should be somewhat durable IMHO. I wish that practice wear had not turned into another money making clothing item for the clothing companies and the gyms, and that comfort, functionality and durability were kept in mind along with making them visually appealing.

*stepping off soap box now *

Thanks, ours are individually glued as well. So far we have had no other issues than the two that were sent back originally, so it would appear to just be a mistake on those two alone. My mom washes the sports bras with sequinz, but doesn't dry them and I haven't had any problems yet due to that!

Back