All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't know if this was posted bu this is the new F5 practice gear!
0a71bfe82e1011e2b74e22000a9e07d7_7.jpg

I need to be about 10 years younger, get a double and a standing full and move to Glen Burnie. :cloud9:

Well, since I don't have new UA uniforms to post, I'll at least share CP's new practice wear design. Illusive Apparel designed custom practice wear for each of the UA teams that opted to participate (it was up to the parents). Here's what we have for Junior 1 Crowns (which I absolutely LOVE):

15eb6vm.jpg
I love this!! I'm surprised, since normally I'm not one for the busy, in your face, bright coloured, sublimated practice wear, but this looks amazing. I love the swirly print, I love the crown on the back, I love the colours... well done, UA!

Well, since I don't have new UA uniforms to post, I'll at least share CP's new practice wear design. Illusive Apparel designed custom practice wear for each of the UA teams that opted to participate (it was up to the parents). Here's what we have for Junior 1 Crowns (which I absolutely LOVE):

15eb6vm.jpg
Will the bottoms be a skirt or shorts?

ETA: I see how the bottoms are now.. So shorts! ......right?

Will the bottoms be a skirt or shorts?

ETA: I see how the bottoms are now.. So shorts! ......right?
Yes, they're shorts. They just show the design as though the were cut in half and laid out flat.

These are by the same company, Illusive Apparel, that did Stringrays & GBE's (and others) practice wear. CP owns the rainbow color GBE elite outfit & said it's super comfy. She can't wait to get this!

Yes, they're shorts. They just show the design as though the were cut in half and laid out flat.

These are by the same company, Illusive Apparel, that did Stringrays & GBE's (and others) practice wear. CP owns the rainbow color GBE elite outfit & said it's super comfy. She can't wait to get this!
My gym also got practice wear from illusive and I love it!

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't A-Rod own or work for Illusive?

286zwi0.jpg

Some of our J3 girls in the practice outfits I posted earlier! We are loving them! However, the GK "sequinz" on the sports bra of the girl on the far right have fallen off on a part of the second S in STARS. Has anyone else had this problem with GK sequinz? They are going to send her a new one, but it takes a LONG time for them to come back in so this girl will be without a gym sports bra until then...
I just wore my shorts just like those last night and in the first five minute the sequins on the star started to fall off, so you're not alone!

I think the overall style of them is really cute but I woul hate to be a base or back spot. I feel like it word hurt if you had one of those rings come crashing down on your wrist.

I thought the same thing but about the collarbone. I can imagine bruises for days.

Let's not talk about back fat and boobage. These girls are perfect. But, heaven help the girl with a little extra jelly on her roll.

Latest posts

Back