All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hm... Thats strange. I've never thought to wear a normal bra underneath a sports bra. I didn't know it was so common...
Not only do I double up for support, but trust me, as someone who gets cold even in 90 degree weather, you want me to wear two bras.

And that is more information about me than any of you ever cared to know. You're welcome, fierceboard.

Isn't the purpose of a bra to support? Bad bras can cause issues with your backs. Add tumbling and lifting girls into the air and streching your body into abnormal positions probably isn't the best for your back. You would think gyms would be stressing the importance of health and not fashion... jmo

What company made fab5?

What company made Top Notch?
I'm guessing Glitterstarz for FAB 5 and possibly Top Notch too, Spirit Explosion has an online proshop with Glitterstarz and they make sportsbras very similar to the one's Top Notch has this season as well.

Just went to Glitterstars website and Fab 5, Top Notch are all from there. They have the designs available to custom order.

On a side note our gym orders practice wear as part of our camp fee. Normally its just screenprinted tanks and tshirts with soffee style shorts but this year the coach went for nicer stuff. Our camp fee was a bit higher this year but the apparel is all spandex or under armor type apparel so it will hold up better. They are assigned certain things to wear during camp and they will be asked to wear certain outfits during extra practices or practices right before comps, however the rest of the time they can wear whatever they want.

Finally got photos of all three UA practice outfits from this season. Below are photos of the spandex and sports bras. Each outfit also has a coordinating screenprinted t-shirt too.

29vcjg7.jpg

Camp Day 1 Outfit - You can't see it well, but the "Royalty" on the front is all bling. The back also has a blinged version of the UA logo.
zxtjd5.jpg

Camp Day 2 Outfit (Please excuse my kid's face in this one. She was playing tag with the older kids at camp.)
14wzklz.jpg

Camp Day 3 Outfit - The top is sublimated with the UA logo in rainbow colors.

Your daughter is SUCH a doll!
Also, please share any and all details on the new uniforms!? Pretty please?? :)
Thanks! I wish I knew anything at all about the new uniform, but they've been super top secret. We (parents) have seen nothing yet!

Well since the entire team of FAB5 enjoys the practice outfit, I guess nothing else is relevant :rolleyes:

Please don't get me wrong. I think it's very pretty, just not functional and should not find its way to the competition floor. Admit it, you know it's possible and not too far fetched!

Back