All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

562947_4335381783998_1158977522_n.jpg
Love the colors and the simplicity!

I'm pretty sure my old gym ordered practice wear through Soffee. Two tanks, two traditional soffee shorts, and one track short. Not sure how much it cost but it's simple and easy!

OMG that averages about $30 per piece... I just can't imagine paying that much for practice wear, especially shorts and t-shirts. I'm not criticizing at all, my mind is just kind of boggled, lol.

Those better be some extravagant shorts and t shirts...

Lol well guys, here is what they look like.

Ps. The bows weren't included in the price, however the wonderful youth 2 team mom bought 3 matching bows for all 20 kids on the team to have with each outfit:)

outfit 1:

a6934892-3adb-a8a6.jpg

The shirt has the silhouette from a j3 stunt group last season. It says "you gotta wan' it" and at the bottom it says viper cheer 2012. Those are fabulous Varsity shorts and they don't come any smaller. Jaylen has a parachute on her butt from behind.

Outfit 2:

a6934897-3b9e-5b4a.jpg

a6934897-3be2-dde8.jpg

Not really good pics but the front of the shirt says "who are we"
And the back says #StarsVipers

Outfit 3:

a6934897-3c99-98d0.jpg

a6934897-3cbe-dab3.jpg

^^ that's the only pic I had of her wearing it so I just took a pic of it so you can see! I like this shirt because I love the colors red and black!

Haha so were y'all impressed? Lol I hope y'all werent expecting a lot.

BUT I will say I'd rather pay $175 for this then have no practice clothes at all!

We had varsity practice wear and got a t shirt, sports bra and shorts. Each item was poor quality and nothing washed well. No bling, just embroidery and it was $75.00. It doesnt surprise me that it was $175 for 6 pieces. A complete ripoff. We are using a different company this year.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Lol well guys, here is what they look like.

Haha so were y'all impressed? Lol I hope y'all werent expecting a lot.

BUT I will say I'd rather pay $175 for this then have no practice clothes at all!

I like them but for that price I was expecting more!

We don't have specific practice outfits for any of our teams except for at Worlds. We require everyone to be dressed in black shorts and a Platinum shirt for choreography and skills camp so everyone is mostly uniform but for regular practices we just require shirts and shorts. Lots of the kids nowadays wear crop tops and spandex shorts.. Especially since we don't have air conditioning in the gym. But we try to keep everyone in gym colors as much as we can. We give every new athlete a t-shirt and bow but we constantly have new stuff added to the pro shop and special orders like spankies and team shirts. We give tons of options instead of requiring everyone to wear skin tight spandex every day. We are aware that some of our athletes don't feel comfortable in that.

Id be pretty ticked off if I paid 175 and thats all I got. Even if each of those shorts were 25 bucks a piece thats still 100 bucks for 3 shirts. Im wondering how big of a profit your gym made on the practice wear.

You can buy those shorts on the varsity website for 17.95. So..... Those shirts cost, on average, over $40 each.

Back