All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so my pictures are bad quality...oh well.
day 1: white dri fit tee & black soffees with our emblem.
223301.jpg

day 2: Yoga shorts & tank top
tumblr_m85ubsdu8z1qgvr6ko1_500.jpg

day 3: black tee shirt & white soffees (not pictured)
this shirt says parts of our cheer, our team names and gym sayings. :)
223650.jpg

and of course, being the bow lady's daughter, I'm getting custom bows for each outfit! ;)

so my pictures are bad quality...oh well.
day 1: white dri fit tee & black soffees with our emblem.
223301.jpg

day 2: Yoga shorts & tank top
tumblr_m85ubsdu8z1qgvr6ko1_500.jpg

day 3: black tee shirt & white soffees (not pictured)
this shirt says parts of our cheer, our team names and gym sayings. :)
223650.jpg

and of course, being the bow lady's daughter, I'm getting custom bows for each outfit! ;)
These are great! How much did the whole package cost, if you don;t mind me asking?

282689_3462295964553_834397552_n.jpg

AZ Power "convertible" practice wear that turns into a uniform!

Ok, forgive my ignorance, but the top pic, is the actual competition uni? is there any concern that the shorts/bra portion will fade/discolor/wear faster than the sleeves and end up looking off?

Ok, forgive my ignorance, but the top pic, is the actual competition uni? is there any concern that the shorts/bra portion will fade/discolor/wear faster than the sleeves and end up looking off?
I think its just meant to be an optional day 2 uni if the individual team decides they want to switch it up.

practice wear while cute and all, is just a bit ridiculous to me. why cant you just wear a t shirt and shorts and call it day then spending more money on cheer clothes.
maybe its just me.
In my opinion, practice wear is more than just looking cute at practice. I think that we have practice wear because coaches want to see how the routine truly looks. If there are a bunch of different colors and patterns running around the mat, it takes away from the coach's vision. If you all look the same, the routine looks how it is supposed to look.

In my opinion, practice wear is more than just looking cute at practice. I think that we have practice wear because coaches want to see how the routine truly looks. If there are a bunch of different colors and patterns running around the mat, it takes away from the coach's vision. If you all look the same, the routine looks how it is supposed to look.

The same thing can be accomplished by having everyone wear white shirts and black shorts, at a cost of virtually nothing, since most kids have this already.

The same thing can be accomplished by having everyone wear white shirts and black shorts, at a cost of virtually nothing, since most kids have this already.
Coming from a gym where we wore white shirt, black shorts during the week, and black shirt green shorts on the weekend.. I love practice wear. Then you don't have to worry about having enough of a certain color. You have one set outfit and it never changes. Plus, not many people have just plain white shirts, so either way there could be spots or color catching a coaches eye.

Coming from a gym where we wore white shirt, black shorts during the week, and black shirt green shorts on the weekend.. I love practice wear. Then you don't have to worry about having enough of a certain color. You have one set outfit and it never changes. Plus, not many people have just plain white shirts, so either way there could be spots or color catching a coaches eye.

I understand why people would want to have matching practice wear - I love it, too! I'm just saying that it is definitely not necessary. You can accomplish the same thing with clothing people already have. (And if kids don't have plain white shirts, you can just turn them inside out. Lol - I have all the tricks, coaching rec teams for more than a decade.)

I understand why people would want to have matching practice wear - I love it, too! I'm just saying that it is definitely not necessary. You can accomplish the same thing with clothing people already have. (And if kids don't have plain white shirts, you can just turn them inside out. Lol - I have all the tricks, coaching rec teams for more than a decade.)
agree! I love practice wear, but as both a coach and a choreographer, I will vouch that it is not necessary.

Our j3 coach is particular about those things so his team wears all black. It doesn't matter if it's a tshirt and soffe shorts or a sports bra and spandex, it accomplishes the same goal.

Cheerleading is already so expensive that adding $100 practice outfits is impossible for some parents. Although I guess if a gym does outfits every year, parents know what they're getting themselves into.

LOL! I will let you know!!! She got her back hand at 3years old so hopefully she will keep moving up the skills!!! I keep you informed! and thanks for the compliment!

You're welcome! Best of luck to her, I imagine she'll be nothing short of a superstar in just a few years from now! :D

Back