All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m96qslirWM1qgcfs2o1_500.jpg

Orange's practice wear
I like the top, and I like the bottom. But together it is an eyesore.. Maybe a plain blue tank with the shorts and plain blue spandex with the shirt.

The Orange practice wear would be 100 times better if either the top or bottom were solid. Together it is just WAY too much.

Not to just single them out though. I don't like any of the sublimited practice outfits. I could not imagine looking at an entire team wearing those. Soooo much going on.

i would love the rays practice wear so much more if it was like a tshirt with the spandex and then a pair of solid shorts with the tank.
more practice wear!
431520_10151205560932033_1822320492_n.jpg
the one on the right isn't overly done, so it's not that bad to look at. however, the other two...:eek:...but like everyone else said, the tank top and shorts are great on their own, just not together!

i would love the rays practice wear so much more if it was like a tshirt with the spandex and then a pair of solid shorts with the tank.
more practice wear!
431520_10151205560932033_1822320492_n.jpg

my head gets sore looking at just one of these practice wears... can't imagine being a coach and looking at this 30 times over!
i do like the one of the right though!

It's weird to me that teams are just now getting practice wear..
My cp's gym has a pretty relaxed summer practice policy. We don't even have a comp schedule yet, never mind a routine or choreography. They get their practice wear in September I believe.

Back