All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

580221_270639426372259_950816989_n.jpg

Pulse Allstars out of Kingston Ontario new practice gear!

Does anyone know where AZ Power gets all of their stuff? Everything is SOOO cute. and does anyone else think that all the stuff being made by that one company (Stingrays) and such...all look the same? I feel like practice wear should be unique, but they all look similar.

Does anyone know where AZ Power gets all of their stuff? Everything is SOOO cute. and does anyone else think that all the stuff being made by that one company (Stingrays) and such...all look the same? I feel like practice wear should be unique, but they all look similar.
Yes! I get that its the company's "look" and that's what the people want when they order from them but the designs kind of all look the same to me just with different team names or colors.

CS Athletics :)

AHH i know the girl on the left!! i didnt know she ended up at Ice though! lol sorry random...:)
Is she one of the Wu's? Not to be a total creep, I just always thought it was adorable how they all cheer and remember watching some of them in warm ups at Cheersport.

Back