All-Star 2012-2013 Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CP went to tryouts yesterday and got a level 5 callback....lol.... My guess would be Jr5 though... no F5 for her just yet... :)

Good Luck to S!! I'm crossing everything that she makes Cells this year. Prayers for a an amazing tryout!!! She can do I believe in her!!!

209lwmf.jpg

Yayyyyyyyyyy :)

Aww thanks Missy, I will tell her that you said good luck.... tonight are callbacks and due to the level of level 5 kids we had this year unfortunately some will be asked to also come back tomorrow for level 4 call backs.... Keeping fingers crossed that she hangs in there and makes the cut....So excited for the talent at this years tryouts... If this is what the talent is looking like in May, sky's the limit for competition season...

Good Luck to S!! I'm crossing everything that she makes Cells this year. Prayers for a an amazing tryout!!! She can do I believe in her!!!

Just waiting for team rosters to come out now- we had tryouts last weekend i tried out for io5 and io6- pretty sure both are going to be all girl- we had 1 boy tryout. im reaaallly hoping to make i5 again this year but since our 6 team is trying to be a worlds team this year i may get placed on that one because i was one of the oldest at tryouts. i just cant wait for practices to start and choreo in july! either way our teams are going to be so fierce and even better than last year!!!:cheering: oh and its possible we may have a senior 5 team(probably small) depending on if we have enough talent and girls to fill all the teams **once and always**

Cp will be trying out for level 4. She may then chose to drop to level 3. Reasons being: it will most likely be a senior team AND lots of her old teammates and her best friend will be most likely on level 3. She, however, informed me "mom, I'm not there to socialize, I'm there to cheer. I'm staying on level 4, if that's where they put me."

Ohh I like that! A young lady that is her own individual. Independence Rocks!!

Back