All-Star 2012-2013 Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you are talking about Marlins then I pray that they are small senior because they would be able to put together a much better team then last years. Take their best 20 athletes that have the skills and can hit. Them in medium senior just didn't work for them at all.

Agree one million percent. However, part of it wasn't just them being medium. Small, Medium, or Large there were too many doubles that didn't finish, and clearly there were injuries that came from that. If they're small and are still letting that happen, they won't do well in that division either.

Why did WC Suns drop to Small? That team this past season was unbelievable once they put it all together and were at the top of their game in UCA and Worlds. I figured they'd build of the huge success they had in the Medium division and establish themselves in this division.

Why did WC Suns drop to Small? That team this past season was unbelievable once they put it all together and were at the top of their game in UCA and Worlds. I figured they'd build of the huge success they had in the Medium division and establish themselves in this division.
athletes come, athletes go, athletes switch teams. I'm sure they just made the most successful team they could out of the athletes who came to tryouts

They were small in '11 and did pretty awesome too! They had one of my favorite dances ever that year.

athletes come, athletes go, athletes switch teams. I'm sure they just made the most successful team they could out of the athletes who came to tryouts

Yea. Makes sense. Also, I suppose the breakup of the Comets last summer drew many girls to WC and other gyms causing a spike in the numbers adding depth to the program and this year, many graduated or get placed on different teams the following year and as you say, they come and go and it changes each year and the teams are filled the way they are.

They were small in '11 and did pretty awesome too! They had one of my favorite dances ever that year.

Yes they did. They built off that success and for a second year team to move to the medium divvision and gave the CA Panthers a run for their money in worlds was quite impressive. I'm sure they'll continue to do well in whatever division they compete in.

Back