All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This post is going to be said once. If you ever feel like arguing with me about my opinions on something or my critiques about something, reference this post.
Not once, in the history of Fierceboard, have I claimed or implied that my critiques of skills comes from my ability to do them better. If you have felt like that reading my posts, it's about time you stop. Every single time an argument happens, it seems that this is the way the conversation goes; "Well you can't do it, so you have no right to comment on it." On the flipside, what I HAVE stated many times is that my opinions and critiques come from a gymnastics coaching background (the athletes I coached were no Nastia Liukin, but the coaching did involve level 4/5 cheer tumbling skills), and the past 5 years I have spent studying, not just watching, cheerleading routines, stunting videos, tumbling videos, etc., to better my own personal knowledge of the sport. I do not claim to be better than the athletes performing those skills. In my routine this year, tumbling wise, I compete jumps to back and that is it. Am I capable of better tumbling? Yes, but because of my own stupidity and fright, my body refuses to do the tumbling I know I can be capable of and have at one time thrown. Saying that you are going to watch me compete this year so you can criticize me in no way scares me. It in no way deters me from wanting to say things on Fierceboard. You now know what I'm throwing, feel free to criticize what I'm going to throw on the floor, just as I have done on this site and will continue to do because that is what this site is for.
Now I actually never said I was going to watch you and critique you. I don't need to point out people's tumbling errors. You apparently know exactly what's going on. Someone else wrote that they were going to watch you and critique you...frankly I don't care about that.

Now I actually never said I was going to watch you and critique you. I don't need to point out people's tumbling errors. You apparently know exactly what's going on. Someone else wrote that they were going to watch you and critique you...frankly I don't care about that.

This post was not directed towards you.

Its 100% fact the most teams competed under rotated skills last season...they are usually called performance errors...most coaches i know do not intentionally set their athletes up to fail.
What you said was "PCM has a pretty good history of bad technique" and that is what I take issue with....that is wrong and inaccurate. Again my videos are of practice not hiding the bad moments because those are the learning moments.
thats a lot of consistent performance errors...

I may be tardy for the party but....

I can guarantee no team at this time is World's ready right now with Olympic level tumbling and "to die for" stunting. To have such an expectation now is premature and demonstrates faulty logic. These videos are of practice, in the summer, athletes trying new passes and stunt sequences.

Team Korea from the ICU Asia open:

Cheerleading has come such a long way since 2007 in Korea! I remember the first Korean team at worlds doing forward rolls, cartwheels, and preps.....now they are well on their way! :)

Back