All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only things I don't like in Stars routine is that change and the begining of tumbling. They two flyers and they are like swimming or something. Other than that all I can say. They really want these rings and the large senior war just begun.
I was just about to say that. It looks a little awkward...

Unpopular opinion: not impressed. Loved the opening but there were alot of parts where there were no movement like awkward pauses. Dance looked boring however i didnt watch it. Pyramid was whatever. The opening stunt looked like what they always do. Idk not fan.

You just took "making yourself look like an idiot" to a whole new level.....

Stars routine this year has everything. I'm F5 all the way but their routine is just amazing. I can't wait until they hit so I can be even more wowed than I am today. Even with the mistakes they look really really good! Large all girl is so intense this season

Alright....
Senior Elite wants to defend their title
Panthers want to show that they can take first place in small, medium and large in consecutive years
F5 wants their title back especially after their loss over only a couple of points last year
Stars finally want to come out at top at worlds again
Peach doesn't want to sit on the side and let another team grab the title

I'm LOVING this division and I'm at a loss for which team I'll root...

Stars look very different from what they've done the past 2 years. I loved it! They are a little sloppy and I couldn't tell what was really going on in the pyramid, but I cannot wait until I see them hit! Wish there was a front view of the dance. Yes, I already have worlds predictions and I'm feeling like it's going to be WCSS or SE.

The negatives: I cannot get over how many girls are just running around on the floor during that routine. As a judge, I would be bothered a lot by the lack of transition. The leg kicking as the first tumbling pass goes through is really awkward. The sync tumbling with round off fulls and then hs doubles doesn't really work when there are only (I believe) 13 girls and half isn't synced? No two girls in the kick double section have the same kick angle. The pyramid: SLOW again!!!!

The positives: great difficulty in stunting and tumbling- the standing full section is soooo well choreographed with the variation baskets. The pyramid in the back of the standing tumbling is great visual to add height to the whole routine. The ten stunts are a great addition to really emphasize numbers in the air. The dance has really interesting movement and formations.

From what i see by first performances : SE,F5 or Stars,panthers and peach. However all teams will add difficulty but SE has that world champion vibe idk i feel like their routine is the whole package which like i said can change

Back