All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WELL, large senior, as Maximus in Gladiator said: "unleash hell"..I feel like all of the warriors have lined up for this battle!
These teams are ridiculous this year..loving SE & WCSS at this point

I love the kicking thing...I like that they did something because it was cute and creative, not just because it was going to score well. I feel like a lot of teams have kind of lost that in the more recent years, but I'm seeing more creativity this year with more teams.
I Agree. I wish TopGun still did creative things when they went into their jumps.

All of shooting stars standing fills wowed me.. But can someone explain to me what in the world the girl is doing that is being carried from center to right stage when their music says don't talk about it be about it...?

I have been waiting to see someone do the pike version of brandon's toe touch stunt, love odyssey! I'm just a little confused with stars, I guess I need to see a front version of it. I really want to like the routine because there is a TON of talent, maybe later in the season once it's cleaned up it will flow better.

I have been waiting to see someone do the pike version of brandon's toe touch stunt, love odyssey! I'm just a little confused with stars, I guess I need to see a front version of it. I really want to like the routine because there is a TON of talent, maybe later in the season once it's cleaned up it will flow better.
there stunt sequence is everything !

loved wcss routine, now that f5, senior elite, panthers, world cup routines are officially out there, i cant wait till they all compete against each other, lol should be interesting.... all teams have some cleaning up to do, and maybe some tweaking, but excited for this season.

Back