All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shooting Stars.... not impressed... next
euhdlt.gif

I just rewatched SE from showcase and realised that they had more tumbling than I remembered..I love their synchronised 1 1/2 through to doubles at the start of tumbling. Can worlds be tomorrow and I can see all of these teams one after another please :)

Probably going to get shot for saying this but would anyone honestly be impressed or care about senior elites routine if it weren't for that stunt? I give them that big advantage over all the other teams but other than that there really is no wow factor in their routine for me.. Just my opinion.

I'm confused. Exactly which stunt would you be talking about since they have several stunts in the routine.

Stars and Ody. IM IN LOVE. And this is coming for a die hard member of the teal army and a big fan of panthers. LAG is no joke this year! (Not like it ever was) but wow! I'd hate to be the judges at worlds! This will be a fight to the top :)

Senior elite video anyone? I neeed to see!!!

That's what I was trying to say. All of their stunts are to die for not just one of them.

In my opinion, Yes. The whole stunt sequence is general, they have the strongest stunts of all the large all girl teams. Other than that I don't see much of an advantage..

I thought you meant the jumprope itself. If you're saying that having the strongest stunts is their only advantage, well, I would argue that that's a pretty darn major advantage to have.

That being said, I have no favorite yet. Too early and I'm too giddy over all the awesomeness being served up in LAG this year.

Back