All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Probably going to get shot for saying this but would anyone honestly be impressed or care about senior elites routine if it weren't for that stunt? I give them that big advantage over all the other teams but other than that there really is no wow factor in their routine for me.. Just my opinion.

I somewhat agree with you, but at this point to me it's execution. No team, in any division, that I've seen has even come close to executing as well as they have, and making everything look as effortless as they have.

Probably going to get shot for saying this but would anyone honestly be impressed or care about senior elites routine if it weren't for that stunt? I give them that big advantage over all the other teams but other than that there really is no wow factor in their routine for me.. Just my opinion.
The pyramid is more "wow" inducing than the stunt IMO. Plus I think their tumbling is far from being considered weak, even if F5 and Stars outdo them there.

I somewhat agree with you, but at this point to me it's execution. No team, in any division, that I've seen has even come close to executing as well as they have, and making everything look as effortless as they have.
I agree! I feel like once all the other teams fix the minor errors they have in their stunts senior elite will have a little competition when it comes to stunting. But who knows SE could change their stunts as well as other teams!

Back