All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If girls from SE do go to Dubai, I wonder what they would wear to perform because I know the UAE, and most middle eastern countries, are pretty conservative in their dress and I don't think that crop top uniforms or even athletic shorts and a tshirt would be considered appropriate? Either way, it's an incredible opportunity for them and I really hope that they get to go!

I'm pretty sure the international location. From Court's FB:

Not the kind of email
You get everyday :).

Subject: Event in Dubai 2012

Dear CEA,

We are an events company based in Dubai and are looking after the on-pitch entertainment for a large Dubai sporting event at the end of November, beginning of December.

We are interested in flying out around 12 of your Senior Elite troupe for the event. At the moment, we are looking to have the troupe over here from 24th November through to 2nd December.

Is this something that would be feasible to discuss further with you? If you let me know a good time to give you a call I will chat it through further with you over the phone. We are 8 hours ahead of you, so early morning your time would be preferable.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Chiara Dodd

Director

JAM PRODUCTIONZ FZ LLC

UAE Mob: +971 (0) 50 911 6841

UK Mob: +44 (0) 7818 061 621

[email protected]
www.jamproductionz.com

Dubai Rugby 7's+
All Expense Paid+
performing for 90,000 spectators from 20 countries+
Sponsorship Package = Opportunity of a Lifetime
548830_148341128641377_1761506124_n.jpg
That is unbelievable! What an experience of a lifetime!

I can't even begin to think of the difficult decision Courtney has to pick only 12 of those girls. But either way congratulations to Senior Elite and Cheer Extreme as a program for being offered this trip! Safe travels when the time comes!

If girls from SE do go to Dubai, I wonder what they would wear to perform because I know the UAE, and most middle eastern countries, are pretty conservative in their dress and I don't think that crop top uniforms or even athletic shorts and a tshirt would be considered appropriate? Either way, it's an incredible opportunity for them and I really hope that they get to go!

Dubai is fairly liberal by Middle Eastern standards. While crop tops may be out, I would think a full top or t-shirt with shorts would be fine - especially in the context of where they'd be performing. But someone with more UAE experience might know more than me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dubai is fairly liberal by Middle Eastern standards. While crop tops may be out, I would think a full top or t-shirt with shorts would be fine - especially in the context of where they'd be performing. But someone with more UAE experience might know more than me.

Yup my parents live in Dubai and I've visited them a few times. It gets SUPER hot so I usually wear a tshirt and shirt/shorts and I've never had any issues. Some men will look at you disapprovingly, but there aren't any specific rules about covering up... unless you are at religious sites. And you certainly aren't expected to wear a burka or anything because they are so used to expats and tourists being there

Im not sure about Dubai but I know when I was deployed to Iraq we had to chance to take a short pass "vacation" in Qatar which isnt far from Dubai. We were giving a list of dos and donts according to their customs. Dresses, shorts, two piece swimsuits unless covered by a shirt and tank tops were out. Oh and absolutely no flip flops.

Back