All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay so I wasnt gonna say anything because Im really not diggin the Holden hate, and I try not to hate on Maddie.
But she did walk out before her ENTIRE team and run around waving a few years back, and she took the globe last year for a photo op.
So... yeah. Thats kinda Showboat-y.
she always walks out first look at worlds videos in 2010, 2011, she walked out first then to. Doesn't everybody run on the floor waving? yes, she's not the only one waving. If you just won worlds wouldn't you want to take some photos with the globe? yes.

she always walks out first look at worlds videos in 2010, 2011, she walked out first then to. Doesn't everybody run on the floor waving? yes, she's not the only one waving. If you just won worlds wouldn't you want to take some photos with the globe? yes.

I mean when she went out alone first and ran around the floor waving. I remember seeing pictures somewhere but it was the year I went to worlds as a spectator and I was really disappointed.
None of the other "Cheerlebrities" went out before their team to soak up the appraisal.
And I didnt see the other 30 some odd athletes take the globe to do this:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=60785476

Back off teal army, I have nothing against her, and shes good at what she does. But I am less than impressed with how she acts on the floor.

I'm confused. Is this last years routine or this years?
I'm pretty sure this is last years... I just watched their NCA nationals performance on youtube earlier today and I'm feeling very dejavu...
i know there are amazing allstar programs near Navarro (aka CA - and i believe quite a few are wildcats?) but i still will never ever understand how a junior college has such a developed cheer program. my town's community college can barely hold up preps during a basketball game.
I honestly think a lot of it has to do with the area. Like where I'm originally from, cheer is kinda not so great... high school teams aren't really competitive and there are very few all star programs (2 perhaps?) so the local JC is pretty bad. But then I go to a JC a few hours away where cheer is much more competitive and there are more all star gyms and my current school has a way better program. I mean, we're not Navarro status, but we can definitely hold a prep!

I mean when she went out alone first and ran around the floor waving. I remember seeing pictures somewhere but it was the year I went to worlds as a spectator and I was really disappointed.
None of the other "Cheerlebrities" went out before their team to soak up the appraisal.
And I didnt see the other 30 some odd athletes take the globe to do this:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=60785476

Back off teal army, I have nothing against her, and shes good at what she does. But I am less than impressed with how she acts on the floor.

Oh my god leave it alone. Your jealousy is showing...

i know there are amazing allstar programs near Navarro (aka CA - and i believe quite a few are wildcats?) but i still will never ever understand how a junior college has such a developed cheer program. my town's community college can barely hold up preps during a basketball game.
Doesn't Navarro offer a pretty solid scholarship for cheerleaders? That would make it a nice financial option for Dallas-area cheerleaders who could live at home for the first two years. It's definitely commuting distance from the CA/SOT area. That may be a factor?

Back