All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I've been told they often lose many athletes to WC. CJA seems to be athletes first stop before going to WC. I wouldnt be surprised, this kind of thing happens in California all the time. Small gym trains kid for many years and once the kid starts working elite skills they bounce and go to a bigger gym.

Coed Elite is most definitely my favorite CEA team this year. Their partner stunting is better than some IOC5 teams.
That was amazing, I am just not a fan of male flyers.

You wanna go back to the Majors last year? Who walked out first, by themselves, waving? Maddie Gardner. Also, watch the video of them winning, it wasn't just a case of everyone doing that, it was a case of Maddie doing it while the team celebrated together.
uhh if i can remember, which there is video of it, during the 2012 majors they individually announced each girls name, so obviously she would walk out on her own.... i cant seem to find a video of them winning though. boo :(

That video conveniently did not include the obnoxious way Maddie entered. But like people have said, bringing up Maddie this season is irrelevant, so that's my last post regarding her.
Can someone not have fun with something and add there own personality to it? Quit being so harsh on someone for enjoying the sport they love.

Can someone not have fun with something and add there own personality to it? Quit being so harsh on someone for enjoying the sport they love.

As a general rule, its hard to take your CEA opinion as being valid and unbiased considering your avatar lol

i cant really tell in the video if maddie pranced around more then others when her name was announced, the only thing i noticed is that people cheered louder for her and erica, so i really dont know what the other person was talking about earlier..... who cares she's not on the team anymore, maddie gardner was sooo yesterdays news..... :fro::cow:

Honestly?
WHO CARES ANYMORE!?!?!?
Maddie doesn't even cheer allstars anymore. Seriously, let bygones be bygones. If she wants to flail and swing her arms, SHE CAN. If holden wants to flail his arms around, HE CAN! If you don't wan't to flail you arms around, YOU CAN!
You don't have to talk about these issues for pages and pages. If someone complained about my "exaggerating performing" (which I have been many times before) the next competition I exaggerate even more.
I just can't with this anymore. Honestly.
And this is coming from an ex- aint-teal army president.

Sorry, rant over.
I'm an angry college freshman taking 22 units, doing allstars and college cheer in the middle of finals week...:banghead::confused:

some of the latest posts should have been posted on the "new random thread" helooooo this is getting so out of topic :confused:

Can we just agree to disagree? Ee all have different ideas on what is appropriate and what is over exaggerated. What one person thinks, another one doesn't agree with. It happens. Moving on.

Reactions: Ems
Back