All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That video conveniently did not include the obnoxious way Maddie entered. But like people have said, bringing up Maddie this season is irrelevant, so that's my last post regarding her.
They were introduced in alphabetical order. My daughter's name is the last one. I recorded it because I thought it was the coolest thing and I wanted her to remember it when she's old like me. Please don't turn this thread into another one of "those". I'm so tired of them.
I'm sure that tonight someone, is competing somewhere. There will be video. Let's enjoy those! This thread is really about the future. Looking forward to the bigger competitions and Worlds. Let's just do that!

That was amazing, Id love to see either GK or Varsity pick them up to do a really nice clean lined uniform for them - that would be quite different !

that'd be great for them, i'm sure (as it seems a lot of international teams have a harder time raising funds for cheer things) but if they made their unis clean it just wouldn't be "them." i love the international teams for bringing something different to the table and i'd hate if every team just started conforming to the American "look." just my opinion, of course, and i do agree their uniforms make everything look a little more chaotic on the floor, but i bet they love them.

that'd be great for them, i'm sure (as it seems a lot of international teams have a harder time raising funds for cheer things) but if they made their unis clean it just wouldn't be "them." i love the international teams for bringing something different to the table and i'd hate if every team just started conforming to the American "look." just my opinion, of course, and i do agree their uniforms make everything look a little more chaotic on the floor, but i bet they love them.
I agree ! Chaotic is a good word.. maybe it is the fly away skirt.. but I feel like either brand could make a traditional clean lined uniform but keep it different and flashy just like Bankok !

It's like.... normal UCA cheer... they set, and then music starts and the insanity insues. Its so freaking high energy I can't even!
WOW spectacular! Just one not so little thing for me...usually I try to disguise unkind words with Sweet Tea but I just can't: I HATE those uniforms which totally distracts me from the awesomeness of that routine. Is awesomeness an actual word?

Back