All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i wish Gabi had a running pass in there other than the sync pass. Wasn't she one of the opening passes last year with an arabian through to something double last season? (haha I know that's very vague...i'm sorry. finals week).

Someone wrote in this tread (or another :p) that she have only been to 5 practices with smoed. Hopefully they will add a pass!! But that can be a reason why she isn't having one now. :)

This channel has the best view of BSB, BSW, BSS & BJS!

My ONLY disappointment with this team is that they aren't as... Innovative as in years passed. I understand by now almost everything's been done, this routine just doesn't scream Brandon to me right now. Incredible talent, and any other team I probably couldn't say the same thing to, I'm just hoping at some point this year Brandon really brings something out of the box that's above and beyond.

I love how people complain about the wild booty shaking but when top gun does it it's like OMG OMG OMG that dance was soooooooooooo amazing blah blah (not hating I LOVE top guns dances i5 was the best last year) cheer savannah was ON POINT with that dance!!!!!!! GOOD JOB LADIES!!!!

Imho, i dont hate the dance itself i think.. I just feel, with some of the moves in the routine, pared up with unis that on some girls dont cover the butt..
It leaves little to the imagination sort of say..
I think such a dance would be more "accepted"/liked if it was from a team with less.. how can i put this without being offensive.. revealing uniforms. And if most of the routine didnt seem to hint to sexy.

but this is just my two cents on the topic. Feel free to disagree with me! :D

Imho, i dont hate the dance itself i think.. I just feel, with some of the moves in the routine, pared up with unis that on some girls dont cover the butt..
I think such a dance would be more "accepted"/liked if it was from a team with less.. how can i put this without being offensive.. revealing uniforms. And if most of the routine didnt seem to hint to sexy.

Not one uniform in the cheer world covers the butt lol not going to lie but I get what you're saying!! Regardless that dance is still caaaaute :)

It's not just the popping (to the extent of which I personally haven't seen in a routine before) but like 2 counts later the two girls in the front striking a slightly inappropriate pose. I get that homegirl was excited, I would be too. But it's not just that that's turning me off. I agree, the uniforms don't exactly help.

Back