All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Savannah Small Senior just went straight wild in that dance. What the world? The center dancer was about to pop out of her uniform lol. Anyway, I thought their uniforms looked really skimpy in the picture (and I still do), but they actually look nice on stage. The arms of the uni look like a candy cane. I like it.

Cheer Savannah Small Senior just went straight wild in that dance. What the world? The center dancer was about to pop out of her uniform lol. Anyway, I thought their uniforms looked really skimpy in the picture (and I still do), but they actually look nice on stage. The arms of the uni look like a candy cane. I like it.

Thats just how she dances! One of the jufges wrote "surprised the middle dancer didnt break her back!" but the judges liked their dance!

OMG i love their dance!!

also...why would hope a team doesn't go to a competition...why would that have anything to do with you?
It doesn't have anything to do with me, and I wont lose sleep over it Ive just always known NCA to be kind of strict on appropriateness(sp?) of routines and was under the impression they have rules about appropriate music etc.

Cheer Savannah dances remind me of that EXTREMELY vulgar dance from many years ago by a high school team. ( I hope someone knows what I'm talking about, it was posted a couple months ago)

I can't even describe my excitement for this team.. They just came out of nowhere for me and I love them already! Can't wait for what else they bring this season :)
I kind of feel the same. I am from same part of the country and I sort of remember Memphis Elite at competitions, but it wasn't anything that stood out in my mind. The routine looked very good. I saw on the results their Junior 3 team must have had a super routine also. I would like to see video. I know there is one on Youtube but it's just not really clear.
Anyway.. good job to this gym and their athletes. Keep up the hard work and excitement.

Back