All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly, most commenters on youtube are much less informed than on here. I wouldn't take anything they say there too seriously.
ehh maybe but judging by his comments he's made on other videos he seems to be a member of coed elite. personally i dont see anything wrong with f5 routine, yeah many teams tend to use other past teams ideas, but in my opinion once you start competing and put your routine out there, its fair game if a team decides to copy a stunt, etc. granted i do find it dumb when teams do so, but its not like cheer extreme owns any sort of signature stunt.

so i know this may be old drama, but recently i read on a youtube video of F5 that they stole a stunt/pyramid from senior elite, and how courtney said it was a huge mistake...blah blah blah im so confused, ive watched both those routines a hundred times and i dont see any similarities other then maybe one stunt. im not trying to start anything, im just wondering what the heck the deal is between these two teams right now. (( this is the f5 video, and if you read through the comments enough youll be able to see what im talking about)) someone please explain, what the deal is, or if im just cray cray and seeing sh*t... :banghead::help:

:deadhorse:

so i know this may be old drama, but recently i read on a youtube video of F5 that they stole a stunt/pyramid from senior elite, and how courtney said it was a huge mistake...blah blah blah im so confused, ive watched both those routines a hundred times and i dont see any similarities other then maybe one stunt. im not trying to start anything, im just wondering what the heck the deal is between these two teams right now. (( this is the f5 video, and if you read through the comments enough youll be able to see what im talking about)) someone please explain, what the deal is, or if im just cray cray and seeing sh*t... :banghead::help:
for me, i try to ignore all of these stupid drama between F5 and Senior Elite (also between any teams) i don't want to let that ruin and break my joy and love to cheerleading :) i suggest you to do the same thing. let them start their own war :)

i love this team but those double ups bother me because they dont hit at the top....its moreso doubleups to prep :/
Am I the only one who thinks maybe it's supposed to be double up to prep press to the top ? :p Dunno why, that's what I always assumed.

Are people seriously critiquing a double up that doesn't "hit" at the top?! You people are unreal. A double up to the top, prep, lib, stretch whatever is an elite skill that takes so much power, timing and technique. I respect any an all teams that even dare to attempt them. Mad respect. To haters, shut up.

My guess is they are doing it that way because it will hit that way, rather than attempt to keep it at the top where it will probably fall. Seems like they are progressing towards hitting the double up at the top and are just not quite there yet.

Are people seriously critiquing a double up that doesn't "hit" at the top?! You people are unreal. A double up to the top, prep, lib, stretch whatever is an elite skill that takes so much power, timing and technique. I respect any an all teams that even dare to attempt them. Mad respect. To haters, shut up.

For me, I didn't take it as a critique. I think people were just confused as to if it was hitting in prep, or trying to hit at the top since they all seemed to be pressing up at different times. It's still ridiculously impressive. I think after people saw how clean Brandon's were, they wanted other teams to follow suit. ;-)

Latest posts

Back