All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For me, I didn't take it as a critique. I think people were just confused as to if it was hitting in prep, or trying to hit at the top since they all seemed to be pressing up at different times. It's still ridiculously impressive. I think after people saw how clean Brandon's were, they wanted other teams to follow suit. ;-)
Touche. I just know how hard it is so I pay respect to all. But thank you for the complement.
If I misunderstood comments, my apologies.

i believe it is, but to me it still doesnt look good.

I need to clarify myself.

I just don't like the look of power press full ups, 1.5 ups, double ups. It kinda sounds like I was saying they make it look bad which they don't!

Are people seriously critiquing a double up that doesn't "hit" at the top?! You people are unreal. A double up to the top, prep, lib, stretch whatever is an elite skill that takes so much power, timing and technique. I respect any an all teams that even dare to attempt them. Mad respect. To haters, shut up.

I wouldn't consider making an observation being a hater. Any team on any day can be complimented or criticized.

Cali's had a problem since Woodlands Elite, SSX, and GBE all showed up, ICE isn't the first team to contest them. Not even close.

I think woodlands has incredible tumbling but their stunts arent consistent. Cali will bring it come Nca and worlds. Ice is beyond amazing. Gbe is good just need to be sharper

I was coached by him as well! During his time at ACX. He really is hilarious and has such a great eye for choreography. I've competed 3 or 4 routines that he's done.

Gianni is one of the best choreographers in my opinion. His years at cheer athletics and dynasty were incredible and the routine are just so fun and flashy.

Oh. Thats not that bad. I thought you were talking about Twerk Team High School out of Flo-Rida

It's teams like this that make cheerleading seem like such a joke. Are you freaking kidding me??? What kind of coach would let their team go out and perform that?? And what about the principal or the parents? Popping and twerking in the club is one thing, but doing it in uniform at a school sanctioned event is totally different.

It's teams like this that make cheerleading seem like such a joke. Are you freaking kidding me??? What kind of coach would let their team go out and perform that?? And what about the principal or the parents? Popping and twerking in the club is one thing, but doing it in uniform at a school sanctioned event is totally different.

At the risk of sounding rude, that coach probably knows squat about competition (or sideline for that matter) cheer. Judging by the way they walked out and set, the coach is probably an ex-dancer. Sigh...

Are people seriously critiquing a double up that doesn't "hit" at the top?! You people are unreal. A double up to the top, prep, lib, stretch whatever is an elite skill that takes so much power, timing and technique. I respect any an all teams that even dare to attempt them. Mad respect. To haters, shut up.
yeah i deff wasnt trying to come across as a "hater"... just saying it wasnt clear if it was to a prep or extension and thought it might affect their execution score....wasnt stating it to come across as a "hater"

I wouldn't go so far as to say "hate". Maybe "peeve". They just said they didn't like it. I don't like lib-stretches. I'm a purist. I want a stretch-stretch or stretch-scorp, or stretch-scale. Doesn't mean I hate on teams that do lib-lib or lib tocks. I just don't dig it. ;)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this just can't be real, is it????????????? What school administrator allowed this performance? Wow again!!!! I am just Speechless over this performance!!!!:fro:

At the risk of sounding rude, that coach probably knows squat about competition (or sideline for that matter) cheer. Judging by the way they walked out and set, the coach is probably an ex-dancer. Sigh...
Yeah, that's what I hate about school cheer. All you need is a faculty member - it doesn't even matter if they are a coach! Even for a dance team I feel that would be inappropriate. I mean these girls are all under 18 choreographed to spank themselves in front of their school. I know that me complaining about it won't change a darn thing but I feel like the more I say, the more of a chance there is that someone will pay attention.

Latest posts

Back