All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She told me a while ago that she was able to do lady bullets one more year or another team cause I remember someone telling her she should do panthers
What Is up with all these cheerleaders going to college and still being senior eligible? Lol Sean Lara went to Louisville and Did GT Platinum last year and is on the team again Just now turning 18. Lol he must have been like 16 when he graduated..

What Is up with all these cheerleaders going to college and still being senior eligible? Lol Sean Lara went to Louisville and Did GT Platinum last year and is on the team again Just now turning 18. Lol he must have been like 16 when he graduated..

If your birthday is after August 31, you're graduating at 17 and still have 2 seasons of senior eligibility left.

I just want to say here, loud and proud, that I am officially on the teal train. I met so many incredible people from that program, including having a 45 minute discussion with Courtney herself last night, the sportsmanship they possessed was remarkable - from parents to the young athletes. Definitely impressed me this weekend, that and my discussion with SSX girls and CSP.

Yay! I'm excited for you!

Back