All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECC Small Coed 5 - Partial Paid. America's Best. Kansas City. Dec. 15, 2012. Love this program!

I'm still not 100% clear on the new standing rules, but is that standing full back extension roll hand double ECC does legal? I thought extension rolls were not allowed, but their execution could probably be seen as a plain back roll or an extension roll since they don't hit a perfectly vertical handstand. I see this as being another gray area that could come down to execution

I'm still not 100% clear on the new standing rules, but is that standing full back extension roll hand double ECC does legal? I thought extension rolls were not allowed, but their execution could probably be seen as a plain back roll or an extension roll since they don't hit a perfectly vertical handstand. I see this as being another gray area that could come down to execution

as long as they don't hit a handstand to make it a back extension roll, and it's just a backward roll, it's legal.

They're awfully close to that handstand though.

I love them though <3

okay, I normally just creep on these thread to keep up on everything, but I've gotta say, smoed literally has my heart. personally, i never really liked watching small teams. I felt like large teams just had a wow factor that small teams never could with their numbers. but cali smoed really knows how to wow me. their choreography is just so innovative, and yet still so dang clean. this to me is a great example of the perfect team.

okay... so not a routine video (sorry!) but thought i'd share this since people may find it entertaining to see a) a santa claus with an Australian/New Zealand accent and b) because watching people (even if they are worlds level athlets) do bear walks for conditioning is still funny :p

panthers tumbling is so clean, But then they get to their stunt section and it really looks like 2 small senior teams are trying to compete on the same floor. . . and failing. . . so hard
it looks more rushed then anything when they all first start stunting, i think if they slowed the counts down it would flow more, and hit more solid.

Rocket Elite Special Needs team :)

I love this every time I see a Special Needs team I tear up. My daughter always asks the gyms that have Special needs teams if she can go into the preferred seating with them to cheer on the teams she says it's because they always look so happy cheering and that's how your supposed to look when you cheer-sometimes she can be so wise and smart

Back