All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are super clean though which I love! I was just expecting more from the second part of the stunt than just an extension waterfall. Seemed a bit random to me!
i also love clean routine :) but at least they could make it interesting to see (just like Orange always did).

i agree with you about their 2nd part of the stunt :) i'm like "Really? only that?" :confused:

Cheer Athletic Super Katz Prepare For The MAJORS!

they are super cute! I'm happy that they were chosen to perform at Majors :) thank you for everyone who had voted for them :)

that melted my heart! i loved seeing Kentucky elites special needs at worlds in 2008 & I am excited to watch Superkatz :)

they are so cute & have awesome skills!

Ok but what in the world is going on at 1:23ish at the front corner of the mat with those girls? Im so confused.
I think it's supposed to look cool... Maybe from a different angle, like if you were in bleachers looking down on it. But seeing it looking up at the stage looks just weird. You can even hear the guy say in the background "oh, that was on purpose..." Even when I saw the routine for the first time I thought "why is she dragging another girl across the mat...?"

Don't compare someone to DJ just because they were facetious in a response to you - sorry people get tired of the same questions.
Might I ask you who whoadeedle is?
he is the one who runs cheerupdates at tweeter, right? do you know the real reason why he was banned from FB? sorry if i ask to many questions to you

Back