All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

are you just being sartastic or is that your real question?
hahaha i'm kidding! i have read the whole story about him at another thread :)

AndrewSky, i really don't mean to mess with your mind. i just feel like that you slightly don't like me (i hope this is not true and it's only my feeling) so i just want to be friend with you by giving a joke to you (sorry if my sense of humour is bad haha :D )

Lady Elite makes everything look so difficult to do. Their tumbling is low and heavy and even for CEA the stunts look like they're dying trying to do them. The only part they look like they're having the slightest bit of fun is the dance.
they have same problem with last year's routine. I think i would like them if they didn't try to be Senior Elite version 2.

Anyone could be in any divisions you're right!! But don't expect to do well against a gyms that are hitting the score sheet. These levels were put for a reason. A) safety B) progression C) to be able to WIN as you execute A&B.

Why spend thousands of dollars (on tuition, competition, uniforms, hotels, gas, food, etc. )If you just want to be on a division that you aren't competitive on.

AndrewSky answered the score question so no need to elaborate more on it.

No offense but I sure hope you're an athlete and not a coach.

As a parent, that right there is what I would have an issue with.

Does Lady Elite's routine seem slower to everyone else? Maybe that's why everything seems so 'heavy'. Like they're a half-count behind on everything but the dance..

Although those two center girls are working it out..

There were yellow flashes in that one too, but the quality made it less painful..was someone taking pictures or something? Because it's really annoying..

I need Nighthawks music! What does the reference "dark side" mean?

Nighthawks became a team in 2011--- they were black hawks before then (sm-sr) the dark side was just a play off of the bird (night hawks) and other things people were saying in the gym... Lol (meaning inside jokes)

Lady Elite makes everything look so difficult to do. Their tumbling is low and heavy and even for CEA the stunts look like they're dying trying to do them. The only part they look like they're having the slightest bit of fun is the dance.
Not to mention the zero height there getting in the baskets! Last kick dub was fab though.

Does Lady Elite's routine seem slower to everyone else? Maybe that's why everything seems so 'heavy'. Like they're a half-count behind on everything but the dance..

There were yellow flashes in that one too, but the quality made it less painful..was someone taking pictures or something? Because it's really annoying..
No, I see what you're saying. In addition, there were a lot of dropped chests in that jump formation...

It does look realllly slow to me, especially the pyramid! But I will say that the little girl that does the kick up bow and arrow to kick up needle is FIERCE. Hoping LE will find their groove and show us an amazing routine :)

Their unis look great on the floor btw!

Admins, can we have an official (or unofficial) BAN on videos that aren't at least 720p... It's 2013 and I refuse to believe that wherever there's a video of team, there's not a better video floating around out there somewhere. I just can't with the video quality that people have been posting lately. Far away? Blurry? #gtfo

Rant over, back to the videos por favor.

Back