All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Absolutely thrilled that 2by2 is following Stingrays now! Orange and peach really seem to have some humble and great girls on their teams, and I'm sure that goes to say for the entire gym. I'm in love with Rays and what kind of athletes they produce, kingston you should be proud, your teams' girls reflects on your gym very well...and that is why Stingrays is one of my favorite gyms, they are clean, they have a different way of coaching (from what I have seen), and are all around a joy to watch and see compete. Level5Mom Hailey is an incredible young lady and I feel like I have grown up with her seeing her change and evolve here on the boards, she is a very well spoken girl with a big heart! You should be so proud (I can't imagine you not being). I cannot wait to see what Orange and Peach bring to us come Worlds. :) Let's go rays.

And also, what's in the water up in ATL? ;)

Absolutely thrilled that 2by2 is following Stingrays now! Orange and peach really seem to have some humble and great girls on their teams, and I'm sure that goes to say for the entire gym. I'm in love with Rays and what kind of athletes they produce, kingston you should be proud, your teams' girls reflects on your gym very well...and that is why Stingrays is one of my favorite gyms, they are clean, they have a different way of coaching (from what I have seen), and are all around a joy to watch and see compete. Level5Mom Hailey is an incredible young lady and I feel like I have grown up with her seeing her change and evolve here on the boards, she is a very well spoken girl with a big heart! You should be so proud (I can't imagine you not being). I cannot wait to see what Orange and Peach bring to us come Worlds. :) Let's go rays.

And also, what's in the water up in ATL? ;)

Thanks for your kind words but I no longer coach at Rays, but my wife still does. I coach at Georgia Tech now(started this year). I moved on because i have always wanted to coach a college team and i do bring Tech in to Rays as much as i can. I am working on building my alma maters cheer program in very much an image of rays, but it's gonna be a while.

Thanks for your kind words but I no longer coach at Rays, but my wife still does. I coach at Georgia Tech now(started this year). I moved on because i have always wanted to coach a college team and i do bring Tech in to Rays as much as i can. I am working on building my alma maters cheer program in very much an image of rays, but it's gonna be a while.
GA Tech and Rays are incredibly lucky to have/have had a coach as great as you! Hope everything goes well with your new journey :)

if you're looking for a great level 4 try Diamonds Showstoppers coed 4! I saw them this past weekend at Opryland and was blown away, crazy fierce flyers and such an entertaining routine i felt like i was watching a worlds caliber level 5 team! great talent and energy!

I'm going to my first competition in 2 weeks, so i'll have videos of all the level 5 teams from WA! (my parents are filming, so we'll see how this goes....)

i couldn't find their current video :(
this is from their previous season. hope you like it :)

:) you are so stinking sweet to post that for me! We compete this weekend - hopefully a good vid will come out of it. They're a lg this yr and very talented. Looking forward to the season kicking into high gear!

:) you are so stinking sweet to post that for me! We compete this weekend - hopefully a good vid will come out of it. They're a lg this yr and very talented. Looking forward to the season kicking into high gear!
Thank you :) btw, i love your spirit! can't wait for the video! (also along with F5, Reign, WG, and Eclipse) :D Good luck for all team twisters at competition this weekend :)

Is tumble bees or Wizards still around from the Alabama area? I remember watching them at WCA back in the day. Tumble Bees was SUPER clean and Wizards was super entertaining!!??

Back