All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't some tech savy person extract all the videos from this thread and post them under the Wiki? Then we can have the best of both threads... video only and video with discussion.
wow, it's going to be hard work since there are so many videos already in this thread. well, i'll see what i can do about it :) it's time to work! :)

Can't some tech savy person extract all the videos from this thread and post them under the Wiki? Then we can have the best of both threads... video only and video with discussion.
I try to keep the wiki as updated as possible, but normally don't include duplicate videos (I don't think we need 10 videos of one team from one competition) and the blurry videos that look like dust spots running around on video.

Wow, looking forward to seeing Cheer Factor hit their stunt with the rest of the routine.

ETA: Oops, IDK if that sounds... kinda rude? I mean: I like the stunt, looking forward to the rest of the routine as well.
If you didn't post this, then it wouldn't sound rude :D
well, i think your post doesn't sound rude at all. this is my opinion so i don't know what others might think about it :)

CAO Elite - Fierce
[/quote]

Isn't this their routine from last season? They are AMAZING!!! This isn't even the best they looked! i saw them at Cheersport and was blown away! I can't wait to see them from this year!

Back