All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I try to keep the wiki as updated as possible, but normally don't include duplicate videos (I don't think we need 10 videos of one team from one competition) and the blurry videos that look like dust spots running around on video.
Thank you very much for doing that! And def agree on duplicates and/or really, really bad quality ones. It was just hard to tell between comments/double postings, etc what was in Wiki and what wasn't.

I really like the new CEA video! I especially love that the music in the second half is so powerful. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing all the stunts and tumbling slowed down in time with pretty music but this music is so strong and perfect with all the fierce clips. Makes cheerleading seem a lot more competitive and hardcore in my opinion!

ETA - I'm not saying a song and some clips can change peoples views of cheerleading but I personally think it make them look a lot more fierce;)

1. I am still trying to wrap my head around Cat Haley being on Orange. Its like watching a child grow up right before your eyes ! I was on a senior level team competing against her except she was like wayy younger than me ha ! Im an old biddie now at the rough age of 24 ha !

and 2. Im obsessed with this uniforms and the blue skirt !

Ughhh, I LOVE these videos!! I'm gonna have a very happy season if I get to see these vids after every major national! =)

Side note, I love Peach's music and overall routine. That being said, I still think they have some work to do before I'd put them top 3. I also thought I loved their dance, but I realized that I just love their dance music--> their dance seems very cluttered to me now that I can see it so close and so clear.

Regardless, I'm 100% team #StingraysFruits right now. :rays:

Back