All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OHHHH KAY Kentucky.

I can't tell who's who, but is Juliet on the floor this year for them?

Its one of the perks of being a "cheerlebrity"
It's the perks of being awesome and liked. I will tell you dead straight that for me, half the fun of teaching acting to kids is when the kids look up to you and you KNOW you can be a good role model for them. When I walk onto that stage, those kids trust me and KNOW it's business time, and they know I'm there for them. It's a cool feeling, but that just means I have to work extra hard so I can help them twice as much as anyone helped me. It's a two-way street.

Now, if she said her favorite part was all the special things she got, that'd be different. But any famous/well-liked person will tell you that it's a joy to have people say you are a role model. Even if you don't think you deserve it, if you accept that it can be a blessing to help people.

Kentucky:kiss:love. Am I the only person who feels like someone recorded UK performance and then placed the music over it? If that makes sense.

CheerBaby probably knows what they are. Dan had JE do them many, many, many, many times!

About the video: I also wondered why they chose to use the warm-up footage of the girls. Guys, you could tell that it was warm ups b/c there are some kids in the gym who never throw less than a full, unless they are warming up, and even they were laying out. Plus M, you and I both know that CSP does not allow teams to "save it" during practice.

No, she doesn't allow anyone to "save it"....you're right about that. And yes, when she described it my "Oh yea" I've seen them do that before kicked in. LOL Little bit just called it conditioning of death. LMAO

Honestly I don't see how they would have time! I know other college athletes do it but I can't imagine doing College and Allstar at the same time!
i think you're right. i would be collapsed if i try to do two things at the same time. but, it keeps bothering me though.. only if they are all-stars team..

OHHHH KAY Kentucky.

I can't tell who's who, but is Juliet on the floor this year for them?
She is! The only place that I defiantly think I see her is at 1:56 she is the one second from the left that was holding the 'blue' sign. Correct me if I am wrong!

Back