All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it's too bad if they aren't allowed to. with great talents that they have, they could achieve something huge
They have achieved something huge to them and their school, they are undoubtedly one of the best if not the best and most winning college cheer teams out there. Many of these college athletes choose college for a reason and not allstars. I do understand what you mean though, I just think that they already feel accomplished enough.

I'm fascinated by this! So after they've warmed up each section your teams do full out's the entire practice?
This is exactly what we did in high school. Sometimes we did the routine back to back w/o getting a break in between. It was killer, but doing the routine once after doing it back to back seemed so much easier.

i know this isnt necessarily the right place to ask but noticed this while looking at the Live! JamBrands competition schedule for sunday that happened back in beginning of january, why is f5 considered medium senior i thought they were always a large senior team. heres a link LIVE! Cheer and Dance Competition again, sorry if this is the wrong thread to discuss this, didnt know where else to ask.

i know this isnt necessarily the right place to ask but noticed this while looking at the Live! JamBrands competition schedule for sunday that happened back in beginning of january, why is f5 considered medium senior i thought they were always a large senior team. heres a link LIVE! Cheer and Dance Competition again, sorry if this is the wrong thread to discuss this, didnt know where else to ask.
Just a typo. They were listed as Large under the results.

Back