All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So Kriselle is no longer point and is basing instead? When did this happen :(

This is just a guess from watching off the video... But maybe the little girl was replacing someone (perhaps an injured base), and since that girl is way too tiny to base any of the normal flyers, maybe her and Kriselle swapped for that comp (so Kriselle did the basing for the injured person, and she did Kriselle's flying). This is just my thought since the little girl didn't do any of the running tumbling and was in the back faking the jumps to back section - it seemed like she was just there to fly. So yeah just my speculations :)

And raw scores are great.... but if you can't hit a clean routine they really mean nothing....
question on this, but if your raw score is higher, doesnt that help give you wiggle room for deductions, basically if you start out with TEAM A -a higher scoring routine have two stunts drop, and team B has a lower starting routine score but hits perfect, team A still wins because they had a higher raw score, isnt this the cause of so many people getting mad when a team looses to a team with SF? So wouldnt raw score actually mean something?( trying to understand this)

question on this, but if your raw score is higher, doesnt that help give you wiggle room for deductions, basically if you start out with TEAM A -a higher scoring routine have two stunts drop, and team B has a lower starting routine score but hits perfect, team A still wins because they had a higher raw score, isnt this the cause of so many people getting mad when a team looses to a team with SF? So wouldnt raw score actually mean something?( trying to understand this)

It means something, yes, but you can easily wipe out that lead with deductions. Easily. If a team still wins with a fall or some other deductions, it means they're substantially better than the other team. If you drop your stunts or rack up the deductions, it doesn't matter what your raw score is if you end up in last place. You probably should have watered down your routine to something you could hit.

all the years i have been on here i never posted a video. I have a few of Keystone Extreme if someone could let me know how to post them! thanks

Just copy and paste the web address of the video....I did Explosion already :)

Back