All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It means something, yes, but you can easily wipe out that lead with deductions. Easily. If a team still wins with a fall or some other deductions, it means they're substantially better than the other team. If you drop your stunts or rack up the deductions, it doesn't matter what your raw score is if you end up in last place. You probably should have watered down your routine to something you could hit.
Ok thats what I thought. :)

Spirit IOC 5 is on the Youtube channel that posted the Cheer Athletics videos a couple posts back, and I've given up all hope on seeing Stars.

oh i was talking about spirit's medium coed. i saw the international video. stars punk'd everyone.

When are we going to see something new from Central Jersey? It's the same exact routine year after year!
I felt this was a different routine for them from their one last year which I was so happy to see because I felt the two years prior were very very similar. I like how they have changed up their standing tumbling formations although I wish they didn't still have the three girls going from front to back as I agree that particular bit is similar to the previous two years. I like how they have been more focused on squad tumbling skills, included a paper doll and seemed to have upped their difficulty in pyramid from previous years.

As far as raw scores it does mean something to me..

We have competed 6 (technically 7 scored routines) times this year and we have had the highest raw score in youth 2 division 6 of those 7 times we were scored.

The only time we didn't we had a little incident were several girls collided and ran into each other going to open tumbling section which caused even more people not to be able to go ... And caused everyone to be off count all the way up through stunts. We had the second highest raw score that comp by a very slight number. However we competed against that team this weekend and our raw score was higher then theirs!

To me this means tons-
We don't need help to win we just need to hit or have minor deductions to win. Lol

So our placement depends on us every time no one else.

I love this feeling it is so comforting...

I use to hate wishing others would fall so if we hit we could possibly win.. Now I don't have too.

Raw scores aren't everything but it means a lot.

As far as raw scores it does mean something to me..

We have competed 6 (technically 7 scored routines) times this year and we have had the highest raw score in youth 2 division 6 of those 7 times we were scored.

The only time we didn't we had a little incident were several girls collided and ran into each other going to open tumbling section which caused even more people not to be able to go ... And caused everyone to be off count all the way up through stunts. We had the second highest raw score that comp by a very slight number. However we competed against that team this weekend and our raw score was higher then theirs!

To me this means tons-
We don't need help to win we just need to hit or have minor deductions to win. Lol

So our placement depends on us every time no one else.

I love this feeling it is so comforting...

I use to hate wishing others would fall so if we hit we could possibly win.. Now I don't have too.

Raw scores aren't everything but it means a lot.

Ps.
I hope no one takes that post the wrong way!

Why do I feel more excited watching them as compared to SOT Medium Coed? I don't blame the coaches' "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" attitude because they have been very successful with the way they've put together routines, but I think I'm at the point where I'm almost bored with SOT. It's hard to say, but neither the music nor that particular routine really excites me and to be honest I haven't really been excited about them in a while.

That being said, they always pull a new routine and new music mid season, so I'm hoping I'll like that better. Always so talented, but I need something new from them. Something. Anything!

PA Midnight.

At this point, those stunts need to be watered down. It's very clear that they are way too difficult for those kids.

Love this team, but I'm sad to see them struggle. I believe someone said that this is sort of a rebuilding year for them? After last year, I was expecting much closer to what the talent that Blue Crew has putting out this season.

PA Midnight.

At this point, those stunts need to be watered down. It's very clear that they are way too difficult for those kids.

Love this team, but I'm sad to see them struggle. I believe someone said that this is sort of a rebuilding year for them? After last year, I was expecting much closer to what the talent that Blue Crew has putting out this season.

Wrong video

Back