All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just because you have a lot going on over the next 2 months of competition doesn't mean that there hasn't been more time passed than more time left.
Our gym has had a lot of down time...First with hurricane sandy the gym was close for 2 weeks no practice and then the hoildays closed again. So for use it is early in the season.

I don't think I will ever fully respect or appreciate their first stunt sequence until they hold those scales for 2 maybe 3 additional counts. They hit the scale and immediately drop down. Hopefully that changes in the future once they start hitting better at the top because theres always a group or 2 that doesn't hit at the top, but its sweep under the rug because the scales are coming down quick anyway....

And the only stunt they perform as a team is the high to high tick tocks in the last sequence. Pyramid is amazing and can't be touched tho!

maybe I've been out of allstars for too long, and my age is showing and how the trends of allstars has changed, but I personally am just not a fan of this routine. now, let me clarify by saying I think this is a very talented group of girls, and it does show in the routine, but its just too much for me. I feel like its just all their skills thrown out at once, it's so fast you can't even enjoy it, ya know? maybe its the UCA college cheer rubbing off on me. JMO.

Back