All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Little different view of F5/higher quality

ETA: Has F5 not been called on the two to whip whip double yet? Did we not establish in another thread that it's illegal?

Im pretty sure there are legal..my question is one to whip doubles are legal right? "b.Tumbling skills involving flipping and twisting immediately into a double twisting tumbling skill are not allowed." makes it illegal but.. "d.Skills involving two twists (i.e. Double fulls) must be immediately preceded by a minimum of two backward traveling, non-twisting tumbling skills. One of these two skills must be a back handspring. (Jump skills are not considered tumbling skills. i.e. toe touch > back handspring > double full = illegal)" makes it legal..soo..

Im pretty sure there are legal..my question is one to whip doubles are legal right? "b.Tumbling skills involving flipping and twisting immediately into a double twisting tumbling skill are not allowed." makes it illegal but.. "d.Skills involving two twists (i.e. Double fulls) must be immediately preceded by a minimum of two backward traveling, non-twisting tumbling skills. One of these two skills must be a back handspring. (Jump skills are not considered tumbling skills. i.e. toe touch > back handspring > double full = illegal)" makes it legal..soo..

In another thread we discussed (and Andre I believe confirmed) that they were illegal because the backhandspring must be within two skills of the double. The line "one of these two skills must be a back handspring" is where doing two whips before a double in standing becomes illegal.

Ok ..so im watching cheerleaders(smoed..awesomeness tv) and i just got to wondering...who did gabi butler replace on smoed? ...they might show it but did the girl get kicked off for other reasons or cause gabi was coming to take her spot?

Ok ..so im watching cheerleaders(smoed..awesomeness tv) and i just got to wondering...who did gabi butler replace on smoed? ...they might show it but did the girl get kicked off for other reasons or cause gabi was coming to take her spot?

...its been said a few times now in various threads that they were already down a flyer and were using a flyer from a level 4 team

Back