All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Better quality F5 video

Seems like the whole splitting up of the stunt section trend has caught on..

Tumbling looks the best it has so far this season. Still not a huge fan of the choreography of the second stunt sequence, as I think the speed makes it look unstable, but you've got to rack up those points. Whenever the next match up is, it'll be interesting to see it all play out..

Not videos but some opinions of today in Providence..
Both ECE M5 and C5 didn't really serve great performance today. Skills are there but I didn't feel the energy like I expected.
Spirit Central Bengals threw quite a few layouts and are STILL in line to get paid. Werk. I don't understand how they aren't on people's radars.
NJSE is having a great weekend from what I've seen. X5 and fab 5 did great along with lower levels.
Stars. My girls will come back. I know it.
Ody was above and beyond my expectations. They will forever be a team I am rooting for. I want to see them get paid!

Hopefully I'll have more tomorrow! And get to sit down for level 5 for more than 20 minutes.

Spirit Central Bengals threw quite a few layouts and are STILL in line to get paid. Werk. I don't understand how they aren't on people's radars..
Been on my radar SINCE last year..a quietly strong contender in sm senior. Hope they do well..

Most NE teams don't jump into the ring until this time, so hopefully people remember how strong these kids can be!

Seems like the whole splitting up of the stunt section trend has caught on..

Tumbling looks the best it has so far this season. Still not a huge fan of the choreography of the second stunt sequence, as I think the speed makes it look unstable, but you've got to rack up those points. Whenever the next match up is, it'll be interesting to see it all play out..

can't tell if it's to cover up that not all the groups have the skills solid yet or if they just want more visual effects. I appreciate when all groups hit the skills together - obviously if one doesn't do one of 12 tic tocks well then that's fine but the up and down is difficult to focus on.

can't tell if it's to cover up that not all the groups have the skills solid yet or if they just want more visual effects. I appreciate when all groups hit the skills together - obviously if one doesn't do one of 12 tic tocks well then that's fine but the up and down is difficult to focus on.
If it works, why not? I like it more with CEA's as they're hitting two completely different sequences of similar difficulty, so if some groups are stronger at one type than others, they can adjust accordingly. This one has a bit of the 'we're all not QUITE there yet' look..

For all we know, it'll change by next week...

Back