All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HD video of ECE J5

And EC Y5 from Spirit Cheer

Ok... how do I put this?
tumblr_m4lniyiBbH1qii6tmo1_250.gif

I'm OBSESSED! Not only are both these teams so so talented, but they look like they are having the time of their lives as they perform their routines... Love love LOVE.

Is it me or is this FINALLY the rebirth of the Celebrity in the ECE merger. These kids are performing the crap out of their routines and that's exactly what I remember and admired about Celebrity Cheer. Training your athletes skill wise is a challenge, but training them to PERFORM is an entirely different battle that so few teams are able to do. Kudos to you ECE.:cloud9:

Link me to your proshop, I need a shirt.

F5 day 2 in like ten minutes

1. LOVE their music. It fits them so well!

2. That first point dancer looks a little like (at least in video) and has similar facials to "Pose Fierce Love Me" CJA girl. Someone get them on the same team, that'd be ridiculous.

*Also can I say how much I love that F5's dance choreographer always makes sure the dance rotates point dancers (obviously they so many great dancers year after year and I love that they highlight a new person almost every 8 count.)

3. I really like the changes and I agree with everyone--> this is certainly more like the F5 we all know and love! I'm just confused and disappointed as to why their tumbling is so much weaker than in previous years. Technique seems a little janky and overall both quality and quantity aren't there.

Ah well, It's clear they've been stunting hard. This is the hardest stunt work I've seen outta F5 and I'm loving it.

Can I just repeat again how much I think their music fits them?

Back