All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have always enjoyed ECE but I never really would have thought of them when thinking about my favorite gyms, but this year I have fallen in love with every ECE team I have seen. Don't even get me started on J5...I just wish those girls could go to worlds. I can't wait to watch this gym over the next few years, I have a feeling verrrry good things are in store :)

I'm positive they competed Restricted 5 this weekend, but they may be going for a worlds bid this weekend in Palm Springs. I can't confirm that part though
They did compete restricted five at cheerpros, but they are going medium senior in Palm Springs. Don't know why they did that, but oh well (they beat us, that's why I'm having hard feelings, nothing against cheerforce)

They did compete restricted five at cheerpros, but they are going medium senior in Palm Springs. Don't know why they did that, but oh well (they beat us, that's why I'm having hard feelings, nothing against cheerforce)

They look like a restricted 5 team to me, I'm sure they are just going medium to see if they could get a bid.

What I noticed is she gets slammed to the ground, which broke my heart but that I feel like was uncatchable in my eyes... but thenshe gets back up and rocks the rest of that routine .. what is she 9 ? and her facials kill me ! hahaa I hope thats my kid some day ha !

She works that routine so hard! I hope that's me some day hahaha

They look like a restricted 5 team to me, I'm sure they are just going medium to see if they could get a bid.
I only saw maybe the last minute of the routine, but yeah otherwise they probably would've competed in the medium senior division, what's confusing me is why they're using their name that they used for their small senior?

silverkatz were a hot mess. timing was awful, stunts didnt go up, stunts fell, busts all over the place. the first partner stunt everyone looked confused. BUT i absolutely love seeing apple fly. i love seeing boy flyers :) also, anyone know why hes at force? i know he aged out but does cali not have an international team?
Yeah they definitely had a bad day, but I can say it may have been because they lost two girls (I don't know why, but they got moved down to OC's R5) and he's at force because cali has no international team (someone already said that) and I have heard from girls on the team that he's there permanently in case anyone was wondering!

1) LOVING THE CHANGES F5!!! Loved the routine before but the changes look great!!

2) CheerForce Nfinity's routine....LOVE IT! Don't know what it is. It kind of reminds me of the old TopGun routine from 04-05 (possibly my favorite routine of all time). NOT IN A BAD WAY! They are similar to me in that the talent is amazing and te routine flows EXTREMELY well, the transitions aren't even there, there's always something going on. The only part that is a little weird to me is the first stunt/pyramid (I guess) kind of thing where the flyers tumble at an angle then do the braced front flip. Loving the routine though!!! GREAT JOB COACHES, ATHLETES, and CHOREOGRAPHER(S)!!!

3) ECE J5: Ho. Ly. Crap. Amazing. I've loved and been blown away by this team all season! I can't wait for them to go head-to-head with Green Rays at Dallas (if they compete against each other). I would love to see that throwdown considering both teams could hang in Lg Sr!! Another job well done!!

Back