All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In Senior Elite the the little group the the back doing ripples during tumbling should do something else. I know they are trying to add visuals, but it just looks weird to me.

Pretty impressive, but I would much rather watch small Junior Coed X.

Not gonna lie, so many junior teams are blowing my mind this year-->I really can't even deal.

CEA Ladies of Fire AND SJX.
Rays Green
Lites
ECE J5.

Straight up killing itttt. I think this is actually the first year that I'm wanting Juniors at Worlds again. The teams above arguably deserve to take part in that championship (though a few still will as crossovers) a lot more than many "at-large" attendees... sorry for the shade.

Pretty impressive, but I would much rather watch small Junior Coed X.

Not gonna lie, so many junior teams are blowing my mind this year-->I really can't even deal.

CEA Ladies of Fire AND SJX.
Rays Green
Lites
ECE J5.

Straight up killing itttt. I think this is actually the first year that I'm wanting Juniors at Worlds again. The teams above arguably deserve to take part in that championship (though a few still will as crossovers) a lot more than many "at-large" attendees... sorry for the shade.
Just an interesting fact. Based on day 1 at Athletic (haven't seen day 2 scores), if Juniors were eligible for worlds, all three teams in the division could have gotten bids. J5, Lites, and ECE CT Spotlight.

The shimmy may be a little overdone this year..but I loved erica's shimmy last year it was at the perfect time and it was enough to make you want to watch her stunt. But doing more than one shimmy in the routine is just greedy. Also taylor minchews full twist tick tick tock to scale..has to go it never hits ..they should but taylor minchew and another girls group out of the scales and have them do erica's part that will look clean and like how they add the bow in at the part..and even though it may not seem like it im team senior elite all the way but the shooting stars just look SO good right now..and i can't help but think the panthers are gonna peak at the right time..

Back