All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dang, I come on to watch day 2 videos and I see people having a field day on SE. I think this is the first time they've competed and had any major problems and they were problems that don't normally happen.

For the weekend I think F5, SE, Stars. Everyone is starting to clean up and focus on the little things.

If I can say anything, I hate when people do more than 3 jumps and think it's an excuse to do spread eagles. Huge pet peeve. I'd rather see teams do the standard 3 effortlessly than have them do 4 or 5 jumps and their first jump is already a sloppy mess.

The shimmy may be a little overdone this year..but I loved erica's shimmy last year it was at the perfect time and it was enough to make you want to watch her stunt. But doing more than one shimmy in the routine is just greedy. Also taylor minchews full twist tick tick tock to scale..has to go it never hits ..they should but taylor minchew and another girls group out of the scales and have them do erica's part that will look clean and like how they add the bow in at the part..and even though it may not seem like it im team senior elite all the way but the shooting stars just look SO good right now..and i can't help but think the panthers are gonna peak at the right time..

One shimmy per person in a routine, or else you're being greedy. Seriously? Calling out people by their first and last names and saying they shouldn't be in the air is so unnecessary.

One shimmy per person in a routine, or else you're being greedy. Seriously? Calling out people by their first and last names and saying they shouldn't be in the air is so unnecessary.
i never said anybody didnt need in to the air? i was just saying it would look cleaner if more people went up into the first stunt that erica does instead of everybody doing the full twisting tick tock..

All I want to say is I think if L1 and L2 can tic tock, why can't L2 be allowed to full down from preps....it would be a nice addition to choreography and what not.

All I want to say is I think if L1 and L2 can tic tock, why can't L2 be allowed to full down from preps....it would be a nice addition to choreography and what not.
Well, L1 and L2 can't tick tock. They fake it. Second, I'm perfectly happy with the only twisting skill in L2 being log rolls. I can't even imagine beginning to teach my y2 a single down yet.

Levels 1-4 Say: Most athletes (75%) participate in "MULTIPLE" level skills. Level 5 DOES NOT say this... Its says: Most (75%) athletes participate in Elite level skills. There for 75%x2 is not needed!
Gee thats cruisy on the scoresheet my teams compete with here in NZ we need the equivalent of 85% participating!

Well, L1 and L2 can't tick tock. They fake it. Second, I'm perfectly happy with the only twisting skill in L2 being log rolls. I can't even imagine beginning to teach my y2 a single down yet.
Agreed I think it makes perfect sense they barrell roll first at level 2 then full down at level 3.

Back