All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

whats up with these underage kids coming all the way from the east coast to cheer on cali smoed...My parents would slap me silly if I ever asked to go cheer there...what do they do about school, and housing?

I only know one person who's ever done this that isn't in their super senior year and are in college near the gym, and I believe she just transferred high schools. She's living with a family that she was already familiar with from the gym (I believe they knew each other beforehand?) and goes to high school with the daughter, who also cheers at the gym.

Some opinions from recent videos/competitions.
- I think Lady Bullets are finally giving me 2011 Lady Bullets again. I don't think they really had it last year until Worlds, but they're starting to really do it for me, though I still don't think they have the difficulty for top 3.
- Vancouver (though I didn't doubt they would be) is definitely top 3 in IOAG. With Fiercekatz out of the division this year I was curious who'd take over the 3rd spot and they definitely did, and they won't be giving it up easily. I think they're the first International team that I've ever gotten an American feel from.
- Wildcats are the only team to me, from Cheer Athletics, that I can watch all the way through. I don't even know what it is. The skill level on the other teams is incredible, but I just find Cheetahs, Panthers, and Swooshcats just not enjoyable.

Some opinions from recent videos/competitions.
- I think Lady Bullets are finally giving me 2011 Lady Bullets again. I don't think they really had it last year until Worlds, but they're starting to really do it for me, though I still don't think they have the difficulty for top 3.
- Vancouver (though I didn't doubt they would be) is definitely top 3 in IOAG. With Fiercekatz out of the division this year I was curious who'd take over the 3rd spot and they definitely did, and they won't be giving it up easily. I think they're the first International team that I've ever gotten an American feel from.
- Wildcats are the only team to me, from Cheer Athletics, that I can watch all the way through. I don't even know what it is. The skill level on the other teams is incredible, but I just find Cheetahs, Panthers, and Swooshcats just not enjoyable.
I can honestly say Ive never made it throught a whole video of swoosh, panthers or cheetahs. They usually lose me at stunts and thats a stretch.

Do you think they will fill in that far left lane (when your looking at the routine) in standing tumbling to bills bills bills? It looks so off when it's empty, but maybe someone is injured?

Yeah i've noticed that too! Hopefully they will :)

Ok when people said Robert was from Fame I though they were referring to Fame Athetics in the San Jose area. Coming from Fame in Virginia I'ts even more crazy. Did he graduate from high school already?

Back