All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

now that ive seen lady jags, im not impressed. everyone hyped them up to be this amazing team, but all i see is average. i get that its probably their first comp of the season, so they need to time to work out all the little things. but ehhh, not doing it for me at all. sorry

:cookie:

now that ive seen lady jags, im not impressed. everyone hyped them up to be this amazing team, but all i see is average. i get that its probably their first comp of the season, so they need to time to work out all the little things. but ehhh, not doing it for me at all. sorry

I don't agree. I do like their visually appealing choreography and routine. Yes they don't have some of the tumbling talent as others, but the routine itself is very fun to watch. Wouldn't expect anything less from Top Gun.

Wow, there's a lot of mean people on here today....more so than usual.:eek:
I thought Lady Jags looked great for their first time out. I really don't think anyone hyped them up at all.
I'm sure they watered down some stuff for today. I really liked their routine & looks like a lot of potential there.

Wow, there's a lot of mean people on here today....more so than usual.:eek:
I thought Lady Jags looked great for their first time out. I really don't think anyone hyped them up at all.
I'm sure they watered down some stuff for today. I really liked their routine & looks like a lot of potential there.

Agreed.. I just think people are just proud of their team.

Didn't Texas Lonestar's IOC 6 compete at Cheer America? Any videos if so?

they definitely competed. DJ tweeted that it wasn't their day (yesterday) and they had some stunt falls today. so i'm guessing no one from the gym will be posting a video... not sure if anyone else has one. i would like to see their routine. i love level 6!

Lady Jags seemed..hesitant. I think we're SO overstimulated by routines nowadays (thanks a lot, Large Senior Division) that anything at a slightly more normal pace seems WAY slower than it should.

That being said, they're clearly invested in their technique, particularly in tumbling. I think I saw maybe one full that looked a little janky. Everything else had nice height and execution. Very few crossed ankles or pointed toes.

Back