All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are many strong girl tumblers at ICE! There is one girl with a double full on Legacy that is from ICE.

I would also like to point out that there are NO double teamers in our level 5 teams, (except the 1 that filled in for the boy on Dynasty that broke his foot the last practice before GLCC). So, it may seem like we don't have many good female tumblers, but they are just spread throughout 4 teams rather than stacking them all on 1 team. Aces don't have many because that is a first year team that I think they are trying to build up. Many programs like to doubleteam their better tumblers to help "strengthen" the other teams' tumbling, but then once they get to worlds those tumblers are gone. What we have at the start, and throughout the season is always the same as what we have at worlds.

The way that you described your program's decisions with level 5 is admirable, and that's the way I like to see a gym run their teams, I just noticed that the tumbling seemed to be very reliant on the males (who are all incredible tumblers btw), whereas I like to see at least 2 or 3 really good females in small coed or medium coed. Just preference though!

Cheerforce Nfinity from Palm Springs Spirit Sports

This is not meant to be rude, it's actually what I love most about Cheerforce (it seems rather level 5 wide at CF) is that the flyers aren't all skinny itty-bittys with long legs and no weight to them. The flyers are by no means "fat", but sometimes it's refreshing to see a girl with a normal build in the air doing so well.

This is not meant to be rude, it's actually what I love most about Cheerforce (it seems rather level 5 wide at CF) is that the flyers aren't all skinny itty-bittys with long legs and no weight to them. The flyers are by no means "fat", but sometimes it's refreshing to see a girl with a normal build in the air doing so well.

trust me, my back has to agree with you ;) thankfully with the proper training though these young woman fly gracefully. I'm thankful to have the flyers that I do on Nfinity.

The way that you described your program's decisions with level 5 is admirable, and that's the way I like to see a gym run their teams, I just noticed that the tumbling seemed to be very reliant on the males (who are all incredible tumblers btw), whereas I like to see at least 2 or 3 really good females in small coed or medium coed. Just preference though!

I agree, so do I! Btw, Prodigy was put together that way, but 2 quit and the other (the flyer to the right of point) is injured and she is one of the top 3, if not the top female tumbler in the gym. She can't even do jumps to back right now. Hopefully she is better by worlds. Not that 1 girl makes a whole team or anything. ;)

check this out! they got Grand Champions at Athletic Championship! :D
Midwest Cheer Elite Diamond Katz (Small Coed 5)

does anyone have Crimson Heat 5 Alarm and Legacy Xtreme Allstars Diamondbacks? these two teams are teams who got full paid bid recently and it's hard for me to believe there is no videos of them right now. thanks for anyone who could post it! :)

Back