All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I may be alone here and late but....

I actually kind of enjoy Trinity's routine. It has a lot of great skills. Sure, its not the cleanest it could be. But if they cleaned some things up, it'd be a nice routine! But those uniforms gotta go!
And i saw an illegal move. Or maybe i'm just stupid and its not illegal...

At about 2:02 the stunt group goes under the show n go. Isn't that illegal?

I actually kind of enjoy Trinity's routine. It has a lot of great skills. Sure, its not the cleanest it could be. But if they cleaned some things up, it'd be a nice routine! But those uniforms gotta go!
i agree 100% with you. can't wait what they are going to show to us at cheersport atlanta! btw, it's hard for me to enjoy their routine everytime i see that horrible uni. i think someone has to give 2013 GK Elite Catalog to them immediately. maybe their eyes will be opened and that terrible uni will go away forever.

I may be alone here and late but....

And i saw an illegal move. Or maybe i'm just stupid and its not illegal...

At about 2:02 the stunt group goes under the show n go. Isn't that illegal?

i dont THINK so.. the rule i found was that you cannot tumble over/under a stunt. i dont think it says anything about just walking under one

Back