All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone notice that SE and Peace got the same difficulty score for stunts.. All those extra crazy moves don't add too much extra for SE
maybe not for scoresheets like NCA, but for worlds, SE's building (stunts/pyramids/tosses) score will be higher because they score it on a muchhhh bigger scale and you technically cannot max out on the world's scoresheet.

No advantage can honestly be given to Senior Elite until we see their building score at Worlds. I would have put money on them having the highest building score in large senior last year and they didn't, and I'd be willing to bet that even if they do this year, it won't be enough of an advantage to guarantee a win, over any of the other teams.

This type of post needs to be edited/deleted by the admins. Speak in general terms unless you directly know or coach the athlete; even so it's 100% not okay to call out/ freeze frame this girl and point out her flaws on the boards.
I did not say it was her particular flaw. All of the flyers do it so I assume they were told to do this by a coach. Picture was used for an example as it would be hard to explain without it. I didn't chose the picture of this girl because I wanted to pick on her, it was simply the first picture I found.

Vancouver All Stars IOC5 from Feb 2, received a partial paid bid.
Video quality is not great...

First run:

Second run:

Oh I know but does that mean people on here still haven't said "SE hits the stunt scoresheet more than anyone else". Just adding a little proof :)
competing against one team at one competition I don't really think qualifies as ample proof seeing as how it's a fight to the death in LAG

Don't get me wrong. I agree with you. Just like I believe the requirement for levels 1-4 to have almost every athlete do standing and running tumbling TWICE is ridiculous! But the point I was trying to make is that while the judges have been told not to give them any higher of a STUNT score, if the stunts are impressive, and it makes the routine fun to watch, inevitably, their overall impression, choreography and creativity scores WILL go up by default.
I understand completely what your saying.. all I see coming from the other side is stubbornness no offense.

i cant under estimate SE, simply because during the 2011-2012 season, they didn't hit consistently almost all season with that beginning stunt, yet 2012 worlds came around and that stunt hit solid for the most part, and they ended up winning. so as much as i think it looks sloppy right now, i dont know, miracles happen i guess. however they are taking a pretty big risk, since we all know stingrays can hit the score sheet difficulty, with out doing to much. so if SE were to mess up, they could easily be over taken by stingrays, or any other team.

The only thing that these score sheets prove to me is that if SE, Stars, F5 and Panthers all drop 3+ stunts at worlds, then Peach has a chance to win.

The only thing these scoresheets show is that if SE does that, Peach will win. F5 and Stars have yet to compete against Peach so how can you say this?

Back