All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this is random but did anyone else notice the girl running off the floor at 2:49. I'm guessing she's fine now but I wonder what happened.. Sorry I know this competition happened a little bit ago

im not sure about "now" but last year they were, i think most of those guys aged out by now.
yeah the 2010 guys have been gone for awhile now some of us stayed for the 2011 season but after that i believe they only had 2 left and this year they are all new

wow, they really rock that routine on the mat! i also love how dynamic the stunt sequence is :) btw, i saw on cheerupdates twitter that they got legality deduction that cost them full paid bid. could anyone explain to me what part of their routine that violates legality rule?

That sucks @$$ because they were fantastic! They performed the hell out of that routine! How disappointing for them!

Actually they didnt "lay" into us. They never yelled once. After we got off the mat we were all upset enough about how it went that there was no need to yell. Yelling and getting frustrated doesnt help any situation. Seeing our Coaches disappointed in us, was hard enough.
I'm sorry if I offended you.

That sucks @$$ because they were fantastic! They performed the hell out of that routine! How disappointing for them!
that's quite unfortunate for them... btw, their performance and routine are amazing! if they keep it that way at their next comp, i am sure that they will get full paid bid sooner or later! :)

Anyone know who had the higher raw score between peach and se?
Per CU
2vj60pc.png

30hwrv5.png

Is that what you were looking for?

Everyone notice that SE and Peace got the same difficulty score for stunts.. All those extra crazy moves don't add too much extra for SE

It was said a couple months ago that Varsity has stressed to its judges this year more than in years passed that more doesn't necessarily mean a higher score. If a team maxes out, they are capable of getting the same stunting score as a team that does 2x the amount they need to max out basically.

Back