All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

uh this bugs me, if this is the cheer extreme way of holding a heel stretch why doesnt every flyer at cea do this?

There are many reasons why folks deviate from their instructors teachings:

1. Maybe they came up under another instructor and didn't learn from Sarah in their formative years.
2. Maybe, they did not stretch as consistently and therefore the way they pull their heel stretches is more comfortable for them.
3. Maybe they're still young and still growing, and aren't able to pull to the front consistently.
4. Maybe they are just plain rebellious teenagers, and refuse to go to flyers class.

In just about anything, there's the way you learn in class, and the way you choose to do it in actuality. Since nothing and nobody is perfect, everyone tries to reach a happy medium, I guess. I don't drive the way I learned in driver's ed. But, somehow, I always manage to arrive!

Panthers: NCA is in their back yard.
Stingrays: Bring their entire program.
WCSS: Have gone for at least a decade.
F5: Usually gets their bid here.
SE would be the only questionable one since historically they have not gone but it was said pretty early on they were.
.got it.

Most of them won't be at cheersport. Cheer Tyme Love will also be at NCA, so it really will be the whole division against each other (unless I'm forgetting someone)

Actually 3 of the 5 will be at Cheersport as well, which is awesome! (F5, Stars, and Peach). Then the following weekend F5 and SE will be at Battle of the Capitol. The next three weekends promise to be great for Large Senior, can't wait!

IDK.. She has 2 videos out now! Next thing you know...halftime at the Super Bowl!

does anyone else notice this video is great and all but why not apply these stretches to the flyer all the way to the left in the second stunt sequence of CEA's routine....she needs to stretch that scorp!

taking more than 4 counts where nothing on the floor is happening except motions before tumbling or jumps or stunts (aka flat choreo)
I thought that was what choreography was for?? My bad, theres a lot of teams that need to take their motions out then.....

ETA: I'd rather see a team have some flair then just go from skill to skill...but thats my opinion

Back