All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone else notice this video is great and all but why not apply these stretches to the flyer all the way to the left in the second stunt sequence of CEA's routine....she needs to stretch that scorp!

Flying is not always about flexibility, although it is nice to look at if all flyers have a needle, but there are other factors that can determine why someone is up in the air.

I am LOVING the technique those bases are giving me!!! It's the little things that show great coaching and the hand placement and the beginning and the grips at the top are flawless and I am living for it!

where is this gym from and who coaches them

does anyone else notice this video is great and all but why not apply these stretches to the flyer all the way to the left in the second stunt sequence of CEA's routine....she needs to stretch that scorp!
Just because athletes are not demonstrating perfect technique or have things to work on or even maybe look downright awful at a particular time doesn't mean that they are not being given the corrections/shown how to fix it. I'm sure we have all had those kids that just take alot longer to show improvements and consistently apply corrections. Every kid is different and will progress at a different rate however if you encourage them not to give up and perservere they (generally) get there in the end. I am sure that flyer is trying very hard and although I doubt you or anyone else means to, pointing out that it needs work when I imagine she is probably frustrated enough about it is probably just going to amplify any pressure or insecurity she feels about it and may even cause her performance to suffer further.

Back