All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, I know they contested the scores and it was changed but where do you think Stars is better than Peach to move in front of them? 1 TB vs a SF? I love them all, but I am so confused.

Okay, I know they contested the scores and it was changed but where do you think Stars is better than Peach to move in front of them? 1 TB vs a SF? I love them all, but I am so confused.

Stars have a higher raw score than Peach and so even with their SF deduction, they would still be ahead. In scoring everything depends on raw score because that determines difficulty of the overall routine. So if a team has a higher raw score they have more room to make a mistake without it hurting their overall score as much. I know it can be confusing. Both teams looked great though! and so did f5! Day 2 should be interesting :)

I'm really mad I waited all week for this and they gave me that. I don't care about your high school relationships, SHOW ME CHEERLEADING.

This should have been an extra or something, not the whole episode. Boo.
I disagree, I think after weve seen how intense the practices are its nice to see and be reminded that they are teenagers. Shows the interaction between team mates that im sure happens at 95% of gyms in the country. Also on the side note if Robert ever wants a girlfiend/wifey HOLLA AT ME.
tumblr_inline_micqz4AbEI1qz4rgp.gif

I think all the large seniors have closed the gap on SE being the "best" sunters with the hardest stuns..Especially Peach.My jaw jobs every time I see them do that drop back into the pike position and get pushed back up into extension (lol dont know what to call it).

Back